WebNews is a fresh and responsive WordPress magazine theme from Magazine3 developer club. This theme is specially designed to use for publishers and bloggers to showcase media contents and latest hot news articles. WebNews WordPress Theme is a mobile first approach web design that supports to work on smartphones, desktop, tablets, laptops and modern devices. It has been built with powerful module page builder, which allows you to build complex homepage layouts and add unlimited category blocks.
Built for Speed & Structured Data for Schema
WebNews WordPress Theme is built with fast loading and gives best performance for user experience on all devices. It is also tested on popular benchmarking tools like Google page speed insight (100/100), Pingdom tools (performance grade A) and GTMatrix (page speed score 98%). WebNews theme has optimized for Google structured data and Schema.org to give you the best indexing in the Google search results.
Perfectly Designed for Tech Magazine Websites
This theme is perfectly planned and created for technology-oriented websites. The demo content of WebNews WordPress Theme has fully loaded the demo content of technology news, latest updates about mobile apps, laptop, software, social media techniques, and tips. The homepage has showcased with fresh content from all over the categories with latest top 5 recent posts. Even you can display the custom social media sharing buttons on a single post with related posts option.
Homepage of WebNews WordPress Theme
Features of WebNews WordPress Theme
- Built with Mobile First Approach and SEO ready!
- Powerful and Easy-to-use modular PageBuilder.
- Tested with Performance Benchmarking Tools
- User-friendly column option for complex layout
- Multilingual ready language using .pot files or a translation plugin.
- Included with free child theme
- WooCommerce plugin support to sell product on tech magazine blog sites
- Social media integration
- Pre-built Google AdSense friendly advertisement areas
- Analytics, Clicky & Chartbeat support
- Theme installation support and guide!